[slime-devel] CLISP: xref-results missing fspec-source-locations

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Tue Mar 23 19:59:21 UTC 2004

In current CVS on CLISP, xref-results (function the CLISP backend uses
for who-calls results) doesn't work, because it calls
fspec-source-locations which was removed by Helmut on March 10.

Helmut, could you take a look at xref-results in swank-clisp and see
if it can be converted easily to the new code?  I don't immediately
understand how that section works, so if you can fix it easily, it
would be great.

--
Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> - I am the rocks.
If I were really two faced, would I be wearing this one?