[slime-devel] Re: SLIME User Survey

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jun 20 17:00:41 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie writes:

 > "Thomas F. Burdick" <tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
 >
 > > Finally, there's no ASDF system editor.
 >
 > What would such a beast look like?

I had started working on a CLX one, but I really only got as far as
writing a DAG widget.  I was thinking of writing an Emacs one, making
heavy use of widget.el, with the information about the system itself
(name, license, etc) at the top of the buffer, and the rest of the
buffer being a clicky graph with up/down, back/foreward, and
expand/collapse navigation commands.

This is pretty much what I've done when I've written these in the past
for my own ad-hoc system definition utilities, except not in Emacs Lisp.