[slime-devel] some problems

Rui Patrocínio rui.patrocinio at netvisao.pt
Wed Jun 9 11:49:10 UTC 2004

Hello,

 I'm currently working on some extensions to slime (I hope to release
the source at end of the month) and I've found some minor problems.

 Currently the 'slime-repl-stack-package' is not initialized with M-x
slime (only with slime-start-and-load, AFAIK), none the less the repl
starts with the CL-USER package. Shouldn't the stack be initialized with
that package?

 The other problem is only a matter of consistency. The
slime-simple-completions doesn't have the same interface of
slime-completions. I think there are some problems with the handling of
CL symbols and packages, but I'll comment on that later.

 Continue with the great job. :)

 Rui Patrocínio