[slime-devel] Re: Did someone say they were working on a GF browser?

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:03:10 UTC 2004

Thomas Schilling <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:

> The front-end looks simple. I'm heavily copying from the xref
> stuff.

I don't like the sound of "copying from" :-). I think the easiest way
would be to make "remove method" an add-on command that can be used in
the existing XREF buffer on any entries that happen to represent
methods.

If you hacked the XREF'ing Lisp code to return some extra info saying
"this is a method and here are its specializers" then that could be
used to implement REMOVE-METHOD.

-Luke