[slime-devel] Re: comma shortcut doesn't work always

Brian Downing bdowning at lavos.net
Thu Apr 22 21:47:16 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 10:58:35PM +0200, Helmut Eller wrote:
> Yes your right. Do you see any problems with this:
>
> (setq unread-command-events
>       (append (listify-key-sequence
> 	       (car (where-is-internal 'recenter
> 				       overriding-local-map nil nil)))
> 	      unread-command-events))
>
> If 'recenter' isn't bound, no event is generated.  Or do you know a
> nicer solution?

I don't know a nicer solution, my emacs-fu is almost non-existent.

I just tested CVS HEAD with the above lines and it worked fine with my
strange bindings, so it works for me.

For which I'm glad, because it'd suck to live without C-l C-k
(kill-sexp-up-tree).  :)

Thanks!
-bcd
--
*** Brian Downing <bdowning at lavos dot net>