[slime-devel] Re: errors on startup

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 21 22:03:27 UTC 2004

Artem Baguinski <artm at v2.nl> writes:

>     hmm... if i understood the instructions correctly, here's the
>     log, it gives more warnings...
[snip]
> In slime-tree.item:
> slime.el:2818:48:Warning: `error' called with 1 args to fill 0 format field(s)

Aha, this warnings are produced by struct slot-accessors.  Apparently
a bug in the defstruct macro, that has been fixed in recent CVS
versions of Emacs.

We bind now byte-compile-warnings not nil before compiling, this
should suppress all compiler warnings.

I got some strange warnings about byte-compile-warnings being, when I
loaded gnus. I hope this is unrelated to SLIME.

Helmut.