[slime-devel] I dig the flying letters startup banner

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Mon Apr 19 02:44:57 UTC 2004

Dave Roberts <ldave at droberts.com> writes:

> I upgraded the other day from an older version of SLIME to the most
> recent FAIRLY-STABLE in CVS. The first thing that caught my eye was the
> flying letters in the startup banner. Nice job, whoever did that bit of
> work. Yea, I know is has nothing to do with my Lisp hacking, but it was
> just cool. ;-)

That is a nice bit of ascii eye candy.  Have you also seen the
message in the mini-buffer?  I think its random from a selection, but
that's kinda neat too.  This could be the start of a beautiful
program.  Nothing like moral support from the IDE.

SLIME rocks!

--
I wouldn't mind the rat race so much if it wasn't for all the damn cats.