[slime-devel] SBCL swank defconstants

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:17:06 UTC 2004

Howdy,

The other day I attempted to use CVS SLIME to speak to a SBCL running
on Solaris via fd-handlers, and found that there are some defconstant
forms which are fouling things up anyway:

(defconstant +o_async+ #+linux 8192 #+bsd #x40)
(defconstant +f_setown+ #+linux 8 #+bsd 6)
(defconstant +f_setfl+ #+(or linux bsd) 4)

Each of these should probably have a #-(linux bsd) -1 form or something
like that.

SIGIO seems to disagree with SBCL on OS X as well, so I'm back to using
fd-handlers there too. Hope that option doesn't go away!

Brian
--
Brian Mastenbrook
bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu