[slime-devel] Re: slime-interrupt in openmcl

Alan Ruttenberg alanralanr at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 15:52:14 UTC 2003

Sorry about that:

(let ((ccl::*warn-if-redefine-kernel* nil))
   (defun ccl::force-break-in-listener (p)
     (ccl::process-interrupt p
                             #'(lambda ()
                                 (ccl::ignoring-without-interrupts
                                  (let ((*swank-debugger-stack-frame*
nil)
                                        (previous-p nil))
                                    (block find-frame
                                      (map-backtrace
                                       #'(lambda(frame-number p tcr lfun
pc)
                                           (declare (ignore frame-number
tcr pc))
                                           (when (eq (ccl::lfun-name
lfun) 'swank::eval-region)
                                             (setq
*swank-debugger-stack-frame* previous-p)
                                             (return-from find-frame))
                                           (setq previous-p p))))
                                    (invoke-debugger)
                                    (clear-input *terminal-io*)))))))