[slime-devel] Problem running PortableAllegroServe using CMUCL under SLIME

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Dec 12 12:52:36 UTC 2003

Ivan Toshkov <ivan at toshkov.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> First, thank you for the great tool!  I really enjoy using it.
>
> I ran into the following problem, though:
>
> 1) Starting SLIME -> CMUCL -> PortableAServe's examples;

i've similar had issues (though not this exact problem) with
partableaserve's multi-thread-ness and slime's
single-thread-at-a-time-ness.

You might want to try starting portableaserve for a terminal and using
swank:create-swank-server + slime-connect. just don't connect to the
same server more than once.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.