[s-xml-rpc-devel] Question about server functions

Peter Hertmuller phertmuller at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:58:44 UTC 2006

Hi everybody

I'm trying to use the s-xml-rpc stuff to communicate a couple of
applications. One of them offers several capabilities required by the
others. My question is what I have to do to make available the
functionalities of my server? The system has over 100 functions (including
macros, variables) and I don't know if what I can do is to extend the
s-xml-rpc-exports package with these functions. I don't have so much idea
about the packaging system in lisp. I'm using SBCL 0.9.4.

Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance for your time

Peter