[s-xml-rpc-devel] New extensions

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Thu Jun 17 19:51:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just checked in support for system.getCapabilities and added standard
error codes (I hope I didn't miss any places).  The stuff beyond the
basic protocol now lives in extensions.lisp, and there are some tests
(not comprehensive at all, but it's a start).  Lastly, it's now
possible to send symbols over the wire; they are encoded as strings.

I've now officially run out of things to implement in the code; perhaps
I'll write a manual next (depending on the weather and enthusiasm on
the weekend, and on Sven's willingness to accept texinfo).

Cheers,

Rudi