[s-xml-rpc-devel] system.multicall implemented

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Sun Jun 13 16:22:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

So system.multicall is implemented in CVS as well.  See
http://www.xmlrpc.com/discuss/msgReader$1208 for the spec.  I
multi-called some methods from Python and it looked ok (both normal
return values and faults "looked the same" as the examples in the
spec).

I introduced a literal string so the fault structures can be stuffed in
the result array without being turned into strings with xml in them.
Now all of the xml-rpc extensions I know of are implemented; if there's
another one I'll likely move the lot into their own file so they don't
clutter up the main server code.

Cheers,

Rudi