[s-xml-devel] Fwd: sxpath implementation

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 12 06:45:32 UTC 2007

> Documentation and finishing touches will follow shortly but I thought you might like to play
> with what I've done so far.

So here is a tidied up "patchified" version of the files I attached
earlier.  This patch should be applied from the root directory of the
project and includes the following

  - provides the sxpath function which returns a function which, when
applied to a
    tree, returns a list of nodes that match the path specified

  - the file test-xpath.lisp which shows how to use sxpath (and its
lower-level operations)

  - changes to the package definition so that sxpath is exported when
one loads s-xml.

Happy Hacking,
Andy