[s-xml-devel] exporting xml-element-attribute(s)

ralphc at bellsouth.net ralphc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 30 17:57:24 UTC 2004

All,

I use the DOM and xml-struct part of s-xml; it's easier for me to keep track of the tree structure that way.

Is it possible to export xml-element-attribute and xml-element-attributes from
the xml-struct file?

I think xml-element-attribute is an oversight; without it there's no way to get
to the attributes of an xml-element without resorting to ::

I'd also like to have xml-element-attributes exported, in case I have to
iterate over all the attributes at some point.

Nice work,

Ralph Richard Cook