[regex-coach] PHP PCRE regexp predefined class issue

Olivier GASTÉ ogaste at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 10:11:19 UTC 2011

hello every one
and before anything else "viele danke" to mr Weitz for this very usefull
tool
 Ihave just a question it seems that I couldnt use the predefined class
like *[:alnum:] *(
http://fr2.php.net/manual/en/regexp.reference.character-classes.php)
existing in PHP PCRE I guess it's not aviable in PHP and probably not in
CL_PPCRE
did you already noticed this ? it's a bit confusing to change always
between php code and regex coatch

do you think there is a solution for me to modify the coatch or something
else ?

thank's for you help
sorry for my bad english and my german try :)

--
---
Olivier GASTÉ