[regex-coach] Trojan Horse suspect message from regex-coach list

Dennis Williamson dennis at netstrata.com
Fri Sep 28 18:34:41 UTC 2007

I received an email from the list today that appears to be bogus. It has
an attached file called file.zip (which I have not opened). AVG detected
the Dropper.Generic_c.GH trojan horse in the file.

The subject of the message is "[regex-coach] Mail System Error -
Returned Mail"

The body of the message is:

Here is a partial header with some info obscured by "*****":