[regex-coach] Feature request: Regexp performance indicator/steps used

Morten Hattesen morten.hattesen at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:04:58 UTC 2005

I realize that a "step count" is not necessarily a true indication of
performance of a regular expression, but it would be a valuable tool, and
could provide valid performance indication when comparing two different
regular expression approaches on a given target string.
 I hope you'll keep it in mind, when you get around to extending/maintaining
Regex Coach some time in the future.
 rgds,
 Morten

--