[rdnzl-devel] Arbitary path for assembly

Oyvin Halfdan Thuv oyvin at oyvins.net
Tue Apr 25 12:15:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 01:42:34PM +0200, Edi Weitz wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:40:22 +0200, Oyvin Halfdan Thuv <oyvin at oyvins.net> wrote:
>
> > For now I get e.g. "Assembly "AproposGUI" not found" when loading
> > the apropos example (no matter where I copy the dll).
>
> The documentation says you should put into your Lisp's application
> folder.  Did you do that?  Which Lisp are you using?

Yes (C:\Programfiler\Corman Technologies\Corman Lisp 2.5).

> Which Lisp are you using?

It's Corman Lisp 2.51

I just downloaded ACL 7.0 Trial, and that works fine with RDNZL, btw. It also
works well on LWPer4.4.6 (though LW will crash if the RDNZL.dll is not in the
LW app folder when loading "load").

I have .Net 2.0.50727 installed.

--
Øyvin