[Qitab-devel] cl-protobufs

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:42:49 UTC 2014

Is anyone using cl-protobufs beside the QPX team at Google (née ITA)?

Our resident speed junkies have slightly incompatible changes under
the hood, such as using defstruct instead of defclass.

If you're impacted by this, positively or negatively, we're interested
in hearing from you. I see that nothing in quicklisp uses
cl-protobufs, but someone could be using it privately, I'm sure.

If you want to do good, work on the technology, not on getting power.
        — John McCarthy