Suddenly having trouble with update-dao

Sabra Crolleton sabra.crolleton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:33:13 UTC 2014

After a recent quicklisp update, suddenly update-dao throws syntax errors.
Simplest example:

(update-dao (get-dao 'topic 182))

throws the following error:

Database error 42601: syntax error at or near "Border"

QUERY: UPDATE topics SET name = Cross Border Transactions, comments = NULL,
usergroup_id = 1, permission_id = 1, parenttopic_id = 0 WHERE (id = 182)
   [Condition of type CL-POSTGRES-ERROR:SYNTAX-ERROR-OR-ACCESS-VIOLATION]

I haven't updated anything and having a hard time trying to figure out what
is triggering the problem. Anyone else seeing this or just me?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Sabra