[postmodern-devel] query

Haris fbogdanovic at xnet.hr
Sun Jan 30 18:49:57 UTC 2011

I'm sorry for multiple threads.
This subject  was total misunderstanding by me.
The thing that was confusing me was that if I don't
enter a search term into the search field then it would not return
that record even if some of the fields match.
The right way is a dynamic query like this:

(sql (:select '* :from 'kupci :where
                         (:and
                          (:raw (if (parameter "ime") (sql (:like 'ime
(concat-string "%" (parameter "ime") "%"))))))
                          (:raw (if (parameter "prezime") (sql (:like
'prezime (concat-string "%" (parameter "prezime") "%"))))))))

I first have to check is the search term even
entered into the search field.
It finally works.