[postmodern-devel] query

Haris fbogdanovic at xnet.hr
Fri Jan 28 20:20:23 UTC 2011

Hi.

I made a query like this:

(sql (:select '* :from 'kupci :where (:and
                                                         (:like 'ime
(concat-string "%" (parameter "ime") "%"))
                                                         (:like 'prezime
(concat-string "%" (parameter "prezime") "%"))))

I want not to apply "like" if the field in database entry is empty (null).
Is there some predefined way to do this or I have to program it myself ?
(parameter is a hunchentoot parameter after submitting a form)

Thanks