[postmodern-devel] Syntax help requested

Sabra Crolleton sabra.crolleton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:49:23 UTC 2011

Marijn,

That worked. Your documents are so good and "any" does not appear as a
sql-op in the documents, so I did not think to look for an additional any*
op in the code.

If I can find the time, I think I will compile a giant list of usage
examples and put it up somewhere. That will force me to actually understand
instead of just use postmodern.

Many thanks.

Sabra