[postmodern-devel] How to remove trailing spaces?

Slobodan Milnović slobodan.milnovic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:20:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have some fixed length text fields, that are for now only partially
filled. For these, when I select them, I get a lot of empty space
after the text, and it remains so in variables. Is there a way to
"prune" the empty space, for example before the DAO is instantiated,
or before the result is returned in "non-DAO" selects?

BTW, my reasoning in creating fixed length text fields is that
postmodern should be faster than with the fields with variable length.
I can still change that.