[postmodern-devel] date

Lucas Hope lucas.r.hope at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:22:27 UTC 2011

PostgreSQL itself has excellent documentation, with examples.

This is what I use normally - Google: "postgresql 9 documentation"
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/

Google again: "postgresql 9 date time".
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/datatype-datetime.html

Peace, and thanks for understanding that this is support for postmodern and
not a general tutorial for SQL.

-Luke

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Haris <fbogdanovic at xnet.hr> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I know this may not be the right place to ask such a question,
> can you give me a link to some postgresql mailing list,
> I found them many, I don't know which one to choose ?
> How to enter date and time in a date field ?
> Is there a default value for date field like current
> date and time ?
>
> Thanks

Dr Lucas Hope - lucas.r.hope at skype
Machine Learning and Software Engineering Consultant
Melbourne, Australia