[postmodern-devel] Patch: {} syntax for arrays should be inside ''

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:48:03 UTC 2011

Hi Stas,

What happens when, with your patch, you try to pass an array as a
query parameter? ($1, etc) I suspect the correct thing to do would be
to return T as a second value from to-sql-string (which indicates that
the string should be escaped when put into a query), rather than
putting quotes into the returned string. Also, do you know what the
correct syntax is when the array contains a string containing a single
quote? I suspect it should be escaped, which will also be handled by
returning a second t value. If you could test this for me, I'd be
thankful.

Cheers,
Marijn