[postmodern-devel] Multiple connections and connection pools

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:13:22 UTC 2010

Hi Slobodan,

Firstly, your snippet works for me (if I substitute meaningful stuff
for your placeholders), and should work -- the inner with-db should
open (or fetch from the pool) a fresh connection, that can be used
even while the outer connection is processing a query (doquery will
run its body while the database is returning the result rows). I
tested against PostgreSQL 9.0.

So, since you don't really describe what kind of error you are
getting, you'll have to be more specific (maybe give me a full
example, including tables and some test data) for me to be able to
debug this.

Best,
Marijn