[postmodern-devel] Developing with postmodern

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:44:05 UTC 2010

Marijn Haverbeke escribió:
>> If any of the attributes is not in the database, for instance 'value',
>> then I get the error and have to restart my application.
>>

> Still not very clear -- how can the value not be in the database? You
> mean it is null for the record you are retrieving?

No. The column 'value' is not in the table. The database schema does not
match the class definition.

I have some of this kind of errors because I'm porting an application
from clsql to postmodern and clsql didn't check that the database and
the code matched (at least not as strongly as postmodern), and I have
some cases in which the data doesn't match the code.

Anyway, I'm not sure the problem arises only when a DAO synchronization
error ocurrs, but I have to do more tests to tell you that.