[postmodern-devel] Developing with postmodern

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:40:53 UTC 2010

Marijn Haverbeke escribió:
>> I think there actually is unwinding code that tries to do this, but
>> apparently it doesn't work. I'll make a note for myself to test that
>> again sometime.
>>

> This is currently not implemented, I found out. I also remembered why
> -- the protocol for canceling requests is rather cumbersome, and at
> the time I didn't feel it was important enough to implement. See
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/protocol-flow.html#AEN80105
> for the details.

So, I have no way of telling postgres to stop processing the query?
Actually, what I have are unsynchronized DAO objects (no any sort of
long queries), so postmodern complains, but when that happens, the
database hangs and I cannot query it again after I have fixed the
object-table synchronization.

Mariano