[postmodern-devel] Developing with postmodern

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:37:44 UTC 2010

Hi!

When developing with postmodern I'm having two problems:

If a query is wrong, my slime connection seems to get disconnected or
waiting for something (I have to hit C-c c to get the REPL back).
Besides, when an error ocurrs, I don't get notified immediatly, but
after I make another query, in which case I get a "the database is
processing another query" (the screwed up query). So I have to restart
the connection or the application (I'm developing a Web application)...  :(

Do someone else have the same problems? How do you fix them?

Thanks!

Mariano