[postmodern-devel] Error if SSL and no client cert and key files specified

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 07:31:03 UTC 2009

> Is there a straightforward way to have
> Lispworks make the connection for Postmodern instead of CL+SSL?

Of course -- the use that's made of CL+SSL is very minimal. If
Lispworks also has a 'convert raw socket to ssl socket' function it'll
serve just as well as CL+SSL. As I mentioned, the relevant code is in
cl-postgres/protocol.lisp. If you can get a Lispworks-specific
approach working in a way that is compatible with the CL+SSL code
(#+/#-, etc), I'd be happy to integrate it into the distribution.

Best,
Marijn