[postmodern-devel] Date Problem

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Wed Nov 4 21:03:31 UTC 2009

clbuild pulls from darcs.

Ok thanx I got it to work now. Just as a note to anybody else that might
find this one day, if you use the defsystem depends-on to load systems
then remeber that it loads them in the reverse order of what you give.

That took me a couple of tries to figure out lol.

Thank you for the assistance it is much appreciated.