[postmodern-devel] problem with a patch `integer-reader'

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:08:05 UTC 2008

>  For now, I can not find or reproduce your problem on SBCL 1.0.14. I
>  take it you have removed your fasl files before re-compiling? To my

fyi, i've seen this myself, too with sbcl head on linux/x86 64. but it
was coming and going, and i think it only happened when i changed some
cl-postgres files which got recompiled in an image that already
contained cl-postgres. but i can't reproduce it now, and i've not seen
it for a while now.

--
 attila