[postmodern-devel] Dash in Postgresql Column name - "query-dao"

Phil zaries at global.co.za
Wed Dec 3 14:46:44 UTC 2008

query-dao does not seem to like column names with a dash in them like
column-name and I suspect it would have the same problem with spaces.

I know that the preffered for postgresql would be column_name but I
though that being able to use the dash would simplify going from db to
dao object to html and back, well at least for me.

Is column names with dashes just not supported, a bug or on the wish
list?

Thanx