[postmodern-devel] Release 1.11 [was: Unexpected Result from SET command]

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:42:57 UTC 2008

Hey list,

I've just released version 1.11 of Postmodern. Mostly bug-fixes, but
one feature to be careful with is the new auto-escaping: If you were
using 'true and 'false in your queries for boolean values, they will
now be escaped and not be read as boolean values at all, so use T and
NIL instead. See http://common-lisp.net/project/postmodern for a
slightly more detailed release description and, as always, the
darcsweb for the definite word on what happened.

Regards,
Marijn