[postmodern-devel] with-connection problem

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:25:07 UTC 2007

> I pulled all the changes from the repo and ran your tests. Fiveam said:
>  Did 27 checks.
>     Pass: 27 (100%)
>     Skip: 0 ( 0%)
>     Fail: 0 ( 0%)

Oh, you seem to be under the impression that I actually introduced
test cases for the changes -- how naive ;) . I didn't, but a quick
usage of call-with-connection (your with-connection-fun) and
with-connection* (a variant of with-connection which evaluates the
specification list) should show any problems I introduced. I stared at
the code for a few minutes, so it shouldn't contain any glaring
mistakes, but you never know.

Cheers,
Marijn