[postmodern-devel] with-connection problem

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:22:38 UTC 2007

Hey Ryszard,

I didn't actually read your mail very well last time -- your
suggestion wasn't an incompatible change. The function is a good idea,
I added it. I also realized how completely useless my take on
with-connection was in any kind of serious application, so I also made
a with-connection* macro which does evaluate its
connection-specification.

At least, I think I did. The changes are completely untested -- could
you kindly test them and tell me how it goes?

Cheers,
Marijn

(BTW, does anyone know what's up with the darcsweb thingy for
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=postmodern-postmodern;a=summary
? It does seem to work for other projects, but postmodern breaks it...
which is a shame.)