[postmodern-devel] postmodern, pg, cl-rdbms

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:59:46 UTC 2007

> (or anyone on this list) knows of some library (lisp or otherwise)
> that manages to abstract DAOs in an elegant way, let me know. Also, if

http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-perec/ may be interesting when
talking about DAOs and joins. it is the persistency part of cl-wdim.
basically it's a CLOS metaclass that brings in rdbms based
persistency, pretty much how rucksack or allegro cache works, but with
an RDBMS backend. it also have a declarative query language that
handles joins transparently among other things.

we only recently factored it out from cl-wdim and there are various
patched dependencies, but there was already a user who could
successfully run the test suite.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)