[postmodern-devel] query with keyword :on

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:45:52 UTC 2007

Aha, I see the syntax error now -- might be some slight difference in
the way LOOP works on LispWorks. But I'm on a public computer
somewhere, and will not be near any machines running Lisp in the next
weeks, so I can't really debug this for you. If you want to solve
this, you can try digging into the code in s-sql/s-sql.lisp that
produces such queries, and see where it goes wrong (shouldn't be too
hard). Or maybe someone else on the list wants to take a quick look?

Cheers,
Marijn