[pg-devel] one more on board

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 22:45:24 UTC 2006

hi!

we started to play with pg and it usually means that we'll have some
patches soon. to avoid trouble with cvs text patches i've converted
the repo to darcs with the help of tailor and set up a branch at
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-wdim/darcs/ which i hope you don't
mind.

i'll keep this mirror in sync and it'll contain our changes. if you
prefer cvs i'll send the patches as cvs diffs, but i wouldn't mind if
you copied the already converted darcs repo and use that... (hint hint
;)

it'll also available at the cl.net darcsweb page once the script takes
it up: http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi

hoping you'll get some useful patches soon,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)