[pg-devel] Re: cl-rdbms

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:51:42 UTC 2006

> fyi, we've created an alternative for clsql available at:
>
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-rdbms/

i've managed to create a clean darcs repo conversion of pg which is
needed to run cl-rdbms and is available at:

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=cl-rdbms-pg;a=summary

that contains these extra patches at the time of writing:

Mon Dec 11 15:47:00 CET 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * FIX: do not flush the network stream in send-packet because it
slows down api calls that have multiple send-packet calls in them

Mon Dec 11 15:45:44 CET 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Added int64, float, numeric and boolean binding support by
levente.meszaros at gmail.com

Mon Dec 11 15:44:37 CET 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Fix numeric parser for negative numbers by levente.meszaros at gmail.com

Mon Dec 11 15:19:22 CET 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  tagged Start of darcs repo

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)