[movitz-devel] What needs hacking?

Krzysztof Drewniak krzysdrewniak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 18:57:45 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-26 at 17:50 +0100, Frode V. Fjeld wrote:
> Krzysztof Drewniak <krzysdrewniak at gmail.com> writes:

> >> What do you mean?
> > The functions defined in los-closette-compiler are not being used in
> > los-closette so there's undefined function errors in about 5 places.

        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE.MOP:EXTRACT-LAMBDA-LIST is called (in
        "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CANONICALIZE-SPECIALIZERS is called (in
        "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::PARSE-DEFMETHOD is called (in
        "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CANONICALIZE-DEFGENERIC-OPTIONS is called
        (in "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CANONICALIZE-DEFCLASS-OPTIONS is called (in
        "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CANONICALIZE-DIRECT-SLOTS is called (in
        "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CANONICALIZE-DIRECT-SUPERCLASSES is called
        (in "losp/muerte/los-closette.lisp") but not defined.

All spit out by a recent SBCL as the last errors in a `dump-image'

There are more errors that are not related to CLOS, pasted below
        WARNING:
           Function LOS0::FVF-TEXTMODE-SCREENDUMP is called (in
        #P"losp/los0.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE.COMMON-LISP:GET-INTERNAL-RUN-TIME is called
        (in "losp/lib/net/arp.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::CLOSED-FLAME is called (in
        "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::WRITE-OCTETS is called (in
        "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::INSTALL-DUAL-CHANNEL-CHARACTER-STRATEGY is
        called (in "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::MELDING-STREAM is called (in
        "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::INSTALL-SINGLE-CHANNEL-CHARACTER-STRATEGY is
        called (in "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::COMPOSE-ENCAPSULATING-STREAMS is called (in
        "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
        WARNING:
           Function MUERTE::FIND-EXTERNAL-FORMAT is called (in
        "losp/muerte/simple-streams.lisp") but not defined.
Most of those are stream-relatated, and I haven't investigated whether
the functions are ever defined of not. However, the CLOS block's
functions are in los-closette-compiler (from an eyeball scan)

Krzysztof Drewniak
--
pgp key on keyserver.ubuntu.com 94F02AE8