[movitz-devel] Movtiz License Idea - CC0

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:48:06 UTC 2009

http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

if I'm understanding this license, you're basically waiving any sort of
copyright to use the code... The license itself doesn't protect the person
who uses the code from abusing it for patents and other craziness like that
(this is from a cursory look of the simplified explanation that was provided
in the above link)

I think Movitz is fine under the current license, IMHO

Ram