[movitz-devel] compiling LiCE for Movitz

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:11:51 UTC 2009

I don't know if there is a lice-devel mailing list so I thought I post this
here and get pointed in the right direction. I downloaded and tried
compiling LiCE for movitz, but it would seem that the new version requires a
couple of macros to be implemented inside Movitz before it can successfully
hook into it. My question is: has anyone tried compiling the new version of
LiCE on the movitz platform and if so what sort of issues are you having?
Currently, I'm compiling a movitz image using SBCL and it is complaining
that "WITH-OPEN-FILE is not implemented yet". Is anyone else having this
problem?

Ram