[movitz-devel] Warning: Auto-bootstrapping CLOS completed.

Martin Bealby mbealby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:39:14 UTC 2008

"Paavo Parkkinen" <pparkkin at iki.fi> writes:

> I did a fresh install into a formatted / and /home. The first time I
> tried creating a new image, I did it in a backup of my old home
> directory, but the next time was in the fresh home directory with a
> fresh movitz check out.

I also have this error appearing on my machine, all fasls were
previously removed.

However, the error only appears when I specify a hard disk image.

fails: qemu -no-kqemu -fda los0-image -hda ~/path/to/harddisk.img -boot
a -m 16

works: qemu -no-kqemu -fda los0-image -boot a -m 16

If this helps:

qemu version 0.9.1
sbcl version 1.0.18

Martin