[movitz-devel] My gsoc project

Antonis Antoniadis antoniosantoniadis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:59:45 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I started work on my google summer of code project. After
1.5 days fighting with various emulators, i think bochs is working now
as it should, so I have a testing environment. Running function
ip4-test though leads to some error, that seems to lie in
decode-keyargs-default in primitive-functions.lisp. As this function
is written in assembly and I have no idea about assembly at all, I
would be really happy if someone could help me out with this, or at
least give me a hint.

http://www.wetsand.org:8080/pictures/screen.png <--- here I uploaded a
screenshot with the error messages.

Regards,