[movitz-devel] What's up?

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Mon Feb 2 11:47:02 UTC 2004

* Frode Vatvedt Fjeld <frodef at cs.uit.no> [2004-02-02 10:37:49 +0100]:

> So far I've seen by far many more subscription notices than actual
> messages on this list.. :-) I'd be interested to hear about experiences
> with getting Movitz up and running and any plans for using/developing it.
> I mean, are everyone just here to keep half an eye on things, are you
> unable to navigate the pile of code to make sense of anything, or what?

[In the spirit of explaining myself...] Personally I subscribed because it
sounded very interesting and I, as you say above, wanted to keep half an eye
on things. I guess I'm more of a spectator than anything else. No, I'm not
entirely sure what to make of the code and the most I've done is managed to
fire up the los0-image that came down from CVS inside bochs. Beyond that I
don't really have much of a clue at the moment. That, obviously, reflects on
me, not on this project. If and when I get the time to have a closer look
I'm sure I'll get to a point where I'd actually be able to build things and
possibly play.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/