[movitz-devel] Movitz maturity

Frode Vatvedt Fjeld ffjeld at common-lisp.net
Tue Apr 13 09:48:59 UTC 2004

On a related note (to my previous message), I just came back from 6
days of easter holiday. Over this period I left a machine running the
current los0 image and (ip4-test), which answers to ping messages and
prints out some packet information about incoming (broadcast) packets
(our LAN is rather noisy). Each incoming packet is freshly allocated
as an array, and some cons-cells are allocated here and there, I
believe.

Everything is still running nicely, so I find this experiment to be
something of a milestone with respect to the maturity of Movitz :-)

--
Frode Vatvedt Fjeld