[mcclim-devel] com-beginning-of-buffer keybinding

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Mon May 7 22:14:29 UTC 2007

Thomas Persson <tompa.persson at gmail.com> writes:

> When playing around a bit with climacs I noticed that
> com-beginning-of-buffer in Drei is bound to:
>
>     (#\< :shift :meta)
>
> which at least on my keyboard is physically impossible to type.

Yeah, this is a problem.  The Right Answer is not to patch it like you
did (although in fact that's likely how it will look finally) but
instead to remove the :shift (if present) in the mapping from keycodes
and modifiers to keysyms.

It's all a bit of a mess right now, though.  (See multiple copies of
keysyms.lisp scattered around the mcclim source tree)

Cheers,

Christophe